Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sydney, End of Week 3


Loneliness is a particular word to be engaged in my life this time. They are, my sweetest things in life, far..far away beyond my sight. Yet their images still alive here, flying in this blue room. I just don’t know how facing days if my eyes blured with tears. Trying to be tough is another word which encourages me passing all silent nights ever. I have decided it with all consequences considered prior to depart, although sometimes I thought it was wrong by leaving them outside. Standing here is as if I’m in the middle of nowhere, lost in the shadow of pain. I need their touches, smiles, and cries. Those make me regarded as a true human being, as a mother of two cute angels . I hope this will be end soon whenever it is.

Allah..cure me !

No comments:

Kusemat cinta berbalut doa di kedalaman samudera hati orang - orang terkasih.......