Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Gak Penting !

I hate of being abandoned
Just because you used to see me everyday
You acted as if I deserve your ignorance
for a small thing which meant a lot to me
When you were entering your untouchable palace, everything was put at the back as useless- broken shoes

I hate of being abandoned whether or not your business is important
Sometimes it irritates me badly
What if ‘the small thing’ informed you ‘the great thing’ while you were abandoning me
Still was I about to be blamed

Being abandoned is such a misery to me
It can be obviously seen through my truthful eyes
Please be realized

If you are trying to be a good one for everyone you love
Not even once leave us behind

(for everyone abandoned by beloved one)

2 comments:

Abu Mumtaz said...

ummi nich terlalu perasa :P

dr. Yuni Eka Anggraini said...

perasa itu modal jadi pujangga...dan itu lebih baik daripada peraba :P

Kusemat cinta berbalut doa di kedalaman samudera hati orang - orang terkasih.......